Monday, June 21, 2010

MAIL's HERE!

I remember back in the day...when I was still wet behind the ears...waiting on the front porch for the mailman to make his daily mail stop to our house. I would run as fast as I could, excitedly yelling "MAIL"S HERE!"...I'd pull open the mailbox lid, and peer into the box like I was looking for land through a telescope. I'd rifle through the letters in hopes of finding that one that had my name on it.
My Mom could tell the results of my experience by how fast I came back to the porch.

Well, fast-forward a few years...today I am excited again, because our new catalog has come in the mail.

Actually...times have changed so much that it's not really mail anymore...it's more of a click and print experience.

You see, if you go to our home page: www.HarpsTarps.com ...you can click the picture of our catalog, and through the magic of Adobe software...can transform that "click" into a 29 page catalog full of 30 years of what we do.

To be sure, we have hard-copies that we will mail out on occasion, but in this era of I-need-it-now information...this click-to-print technology is the bees knees.

So feel free to browse through our website, bookmark us if you'd like...but then click a copy of our catalog to take along for the ride. Maybe even put it in the mailbox for an old friend...

...and listen for that calling: "MAIL's HERE!"

Have a safe day,

Harp's Tarps

No comments: